[Archivesspace_Users_Group] locations and/or barcodes in EAD?

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Thu Sep 7 13:12:48 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

We've never really used the locations modules in ASpace, and are still working our way through top container functionality. Out of curiosity, are the values for a top container's location and barcode included in the EAD export for a resource record? Thinking specifically about how such data can be incorporated into our Aeon requesting workflows.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Goldman
Digital Records Archivist &
Sally W. Kalin Early Career Librarian for Technological Innovations
Penn State University Libraries