[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding aid status

Elizabeth Russell elizabeth.russell1 at maine.edu
Fri Sep 1 09:58:14 EDT 2017

Hello All,

I've recently added a few values to the finding aid status controlled value
list for options that fit our work flow.  While they appear in the drop
down list, and also appear in the PUI display, the status does not show up
when I'm browsing resources.  If the value is one of the original values,
it shows.  If the value was changed to one of the new values, it is blank.
(We're running v2.1.1, hosted by Lyrasis).

Does anyone know what's going on here?

Best,

Beth

--
Beth Russell
Archivist / Special Collections Librarian

University of Maine, 5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
Orono, ME 04469-5729
207.581.1676
elizabeth.russell1 at maine.edu
http://www.library.umaine.edu/speccoll