[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Having trouble with permission to Manage Top Containers

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Oct 24 14:20:46 EDT 2017

Hi Kari and Laurel,

There is a separate permission for delete/bulk update top container records (bulk update is the equivalent to the Manage Top Containers area) - it appearing for users with this level of permissions was fixed in https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1559. If you assign that permission to a user, do they get that menu item?

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>