[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Upgrading from 1.09

Majewski, Steven (sdm7g) sdm7g at virginia.edu
Mon Oct 23 14:39:21 EDT 2017

Older releases ARE available — you just have click thru to the next page (at the bottom).

[ Is there a way to filter out the pre-releases from GitHub /releases?  I don’t see anything in the API. ]

I would advise migrating to 1.5.x first and verifying that the container conversion process has no errors before upgrading to 2.0 or 2.1.  ( If there are any issues with the conversion, I found it somewhat more difficult to find and fix them in 2.0 than in 1.5.x )

— Steve Majewski