[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace API - looking for working example of 'Update a Resource'

Suszczynski, Jeffrey jsuszczynski at library.rochester.edu
Thu Oct 5 14:11:29 EDT 2017

Hello, all -

I've been working with the ArchivesSpace API for a while now, and can successfully pull resource records out of a repository, etc.  More recently, though, I've been trying to update an existing resource within a repository, and keep receiving errors.

Does anyone out there have a working code example of updating a resource in ArchivesSpace, using a local file (preferably PHP, but Python or other languages could be instructive as well)?  I feel like I'm missing something easy and obvious...

Thanks much in advance!
jeff

Jeff Suszczynski
Web Applications Programmer, River Campus Libraries
University of Rochester