[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: Misleading top container title with multiple collections

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 22 11:07:34 EST 2017

Forwarded for Ryan Welle from Minnesota Military Museum.

Ryan, I think this may be a current limitation to the application for which you may want to file a request in JIRA (see https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/19202060/How+to+Request+a+New+Feature for the process) , but perhaps others who are using this feature with their own collections have suggestions.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>