[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace v2.2.1 released

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Nov 17 09:19:03 EST 2017

The ArchivesSpace team is pleased to release version 2.2.1!

You can download the new release from Github at https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/tag/v2.2.1. Please see the technical documentation<http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/upgrading-to-a-new-release-of-archivesspace/> for information on how to upgrade your ArchivesSpace installations.

This release includes a number of bug fixes and improvements, including contributions by community members Lora Woodford, Mark Custer, Mark Cooper, Steve Majewski, Dallas Pillen, Chris Fitzpatrick, and Brad Spry, as well as development work by our Tech Lead Laney McGlohon. Many of the bug fixes were prioritized by our Development Prioritization subteam<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/38502430/Development+Prioritization+subteam>, led by Jason Loeffler.

This release covers a number of different areas of the application. For those using the new public user interface, this release includes better relevancy ranking for search results, display of published accessions on subject and agent pages, and removes some idiosyncrasies related to search and search results pages. For those using classifications, there is now the ability to add and view linked records from classification terms as well as the top-level classification. For those using reports, this release corrects an issue in 2.2.0 where some reports were unable to run. A complete listing of what's in this release is in the release notes.

Thanks as always to all who contributed to this release, by identifying and prioritizing needed improvements, writing code, testing, and providing technical support. We appreciate all of the community efforts that make each release of the ArchivesSpace application possible and better.

If you have any question or difficulties upgrading, please just let us know.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>