[Archivesspace_Users_Group] MODS export bug

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Wed Nov 15 12:18:48 EST 2017

Chiming in to say we were able to replicate this problem (ArchivesSpace 2.1.1). Based on https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/backend/app/exporters/serializers/mods.rb, it looks like ArchivesSpace exports all terms as a <mods:topic>, rather than conditionally by their term type as the MARC exporter does.  -k