[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error when adding container type to controlled value list

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Nov 9 10:04:24 EST 2017

Hi Esther,

What level of user permissions do you have for ArchivesSpace? Laney has been working on an issue (https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-200) that seems to limit permission to make changes to controlled value lists to people with system administrator privileges. As things currently stand, some users with lower levels of privileges can view that area but aren't able to actually make changes.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>