[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Components not displaying in one of our repositories

Conathan, Lisa lc7 at williams.edu
Wed Nov 8 15:46:20 EST 2017

Thanks to Mark for the tips on this issue. We haven't been able to solve
it. We tried running the query that Mark suggested and got a null response.
The problem persists. Some, if not all, of the components display in the
PUI, they just have no connection to their parent
<http://archivesspace.williams.edu:8081/repositories/4/archival_objects/9109>
collection. Anyone else who is facing this issue, please get in touch.

Lisa

Lisa Conathan
Head of Special Collections
Williams College Libraries