[Archivesspace_Users_Group] migration documentation

Adam Jazairi jazairi at bc.edu
Tue Nov 7 12:08:23 EST 2017

Hi Jen,

General upgrade instructions are available here: http://archivesspace.git
hub.io/archivesspace/user/upgrading-to-a-new-release-of-archivesspace/

That page also includes links to special considerations for upgrading to
specific versions. In your case, you'll want to review this document:
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blo
b/master/UPGRADING_2.1.0.md

I think you should be able to upgrade directly from 1.5.2 to 2.2.0, but
we're still running 2.1, so I'm not sure if there are additional
considerations for upgrading to 2.2.

Best,

Adam

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Jennifer King <jenking at gwu.edu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can someone point me to the documentation for migration pathways?
>
> We are looking to migrate from 1.5.2 directly to 2.2.0 and I'd like to be
> able to confirm if that is possible or if this are actually more than one
> migration in this process.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jen
>
> --
> Jennifer King
> Collections Coordinator and Manuscripts Librarian
> Special Collections Research Center
> George Washington University
> Jenking at gwu.edu
> 202-994-0628 <(202)%20994-0628>