[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Components not displaying in one of our repositories

Conathan, Lisa lc7 at williams.edu
Mon Nov 6 13:11:44 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

Williams College is running 2.2.0 and we have two repositories publishing
to the PUI <http://archivesspace.williams.edu:8081/>. One repository is
displaying resource records correctly, and the other
<http://archivesspace.williams.edu:8081/repositories/4/resources?> is
displaying only collection-level information (no collection organization,
no container list on the right side of the screen). Components also do not
display in the container inventory. We've double checked that everything is
published, reindexed, and rebooted. We experienced this previously, and
then the problem resolved with one of the patches, and now has re-appeared.
Anyone know why we might be having this problem with just one of our
repositories and what we might try to address it?

Lisa

Lisa Conathan
Head of Special Collections
Williams College Libraries