[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PUI & Digital Objects links

Tummino, Annie atummino at sunymaritime.edu
Sat Nov 4 08:40:22 EDT 2017

I love Mark's proposal below re: making digital materials easier to discover! ?I know a lot of work is being done on the metadata end, but I am not planning on managing digital objects within Aspace. I definitely look forward to enhancements to the user experience aspect.

Annie Tummino
Archivist & Scholarly Communications Librarian
atummino at sunymaritime.edu
718-409-7228
SUNY Maritime College
6 Pennyfield Avenue