[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Sub-series Indicator does not display in Container link

Caldera, Mary mary.caldera at yale.edu
Fri Nov 3 15:11:53 EDT 2017

Hi, This is working as designed. The working assumption was that while a collection might have multiple top containers with the same numerical designation, a series would not. We therefore did not display info that would help disambiguate containers with the same numerical designation within series.

Mary Caldera,
Head of Arrangement and Description
Manuscripts and Archives
Yale University Library