[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PUI & Digital Objects links

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Fri Nov 3 10:38:44 EDT 2017

Annie,

The PUI still has a way to go with integrating digital objects, but the gist is that right now to get the red Digital Record icon badge, you’ll need to use that URI as a File URI subrecord, rather than (or in addition to) the Digital Record identifier.  Here’s a bit more info:  https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/103209762/Public+Interface+Documentation+for+staff#PublicInterfaceDocumentation(forstaff)-DigitalObjectButtons/Thumbnails

But it would like something like this in the staff interface:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3548F.EB393DD0]

I hope that helps, even if it’s not an ideal solution 😊

Mark