[Archivesspace_Users_Group] API wizardry for batch editing

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 1 16:28:20 EDT 2017

Thanks, Lydia. The first one is a head-scratcher. (It'd be great to see what's happening with the exclamation there at the left.) Feel free to file a bug report, though since it sounds like it only happens with pre-existing RDE templates it'd be great to hear from others using RDE templates if they're experiencing the same thing, including whether they have to hide date fields in order to not get an error.

The latter is a known bug: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-194. Looking forward to the improvements to the RDE being recommended by your staff interface enhancement group, which I know are just days away from being distributed to the community!

Christine