[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Reports question

Laney McGlohon laney.mcglohon at lyrasis.org
Mon May 15 17:04:46 EDT 2017

Hey Joan,

I am hoping to get a little bit more information about the problems you are having with reports.  Prior to releasing ArchivesSpace 2.0.0, I ran all the reports and was able to create reports in all formats. However, some of formats didn’t produce complete reports, but they still ran without errors. Could it be that you don’t have permission to write the reports to the location that ArchivesSpace has designated for creating the reports? Can you describe what you mean by not getting reports to work?

Thanks,
Laney

Laney McGlohon
ArchivesSpace Tech Lead