[Archivesspace_Users_Group] canceling background jobs from the backend

Cobourn, Alston Alston.Cobourn at tamucc.edu
Thu May 11 11:32:33 EDT 2017

We are using AS 1.4.2.  I tested the data import functionality for marcxml of a FAST subject heading and the import job got "hung up" in the queue.  I have canceled it through the user interface but it appears to still be stuck because when I try to run another background job it just goes into the queue but never runs.  Can someone advise me on how my IT guy should clear the queue from the backend?

Thanks,

Alston Cobourn