[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Smith College Special Collections RFP for data cleanup and ArchivesSpace migration

Jasmine Jones jjones at smith.edu
Thu Mar 9 12:28:46 EST 2017

Good afternoon, all:

Smith College Special Collections seeks a consultant to assist in the
cleanup and migration of its archival description and collections
management data to ArchivesSpace. We invite interested individuals to
submit a proposal, in accordance with the requirements sent forth in the
attached RFP.  The deadline for submitting a proposal and estimate is March
17, 2017.

If there are any questions about the RFP, please feel free to email me at
jjones at smith.edu. Thank you for your consideration and interest.

Best,

Jasmine Jones
Metadata and Technical Services Archivist

Smith College Special Collections