[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Export options for User Permission Groups?

Eric Milenkiewicz eric.milenkiewicz at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:22:29 EST 2017

Hi All,

We have provided reference staff with Viewer access to our ASpace instance (1.4.2), however they cannot access any of the export options namely "Print Resource to PDF." This would be extremely helpful in reference interactions pertaining to in-process/partially processed collections that are not yet available through the public interface. The export option does not become available until the "Advanced Data Entry" level which provides more privileges than we would like to grant here. And exports aren't listed as one of the Manage Groups functions that can be toggled on/off.

I'm curious to hear if others are facing similar issues and if there are any workarounds/planned improvements in this area? Thanks.

Best,

Eric Milenkiewicz
Manuscripts Curator
Special Collections & University Archives
UCR Library