[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Travis CI and ArchivesSpace

Esha Datta esha at nyu.edu
Sat Jul 29 13:16:28 EDT 2017

Hi Patrick,

I have used TravisCI for my plugin work. Here's the travis file
<https://github.com/NYULibraries/nyu_marcxml_export_plugin/blob/master/.travis.yml>
with a marcxml export plugin that I had created. Let me know if you have
any more questions.

Thanks.

Esha Datta
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Bobst Library
NYU

On Jul 28, 2017 7:08 PM, "Galligan, Patrick" <PGalligan at rockarch.org> wrote:

Hey List,

I’m pretty new to Continuous Integration and scripted testing, so I thought
I’d email the list. Anyone using TravisCI to create automated tests and to
integrate with their ArchivesSpace production? I’m trying to up our
software deployment game and could use some tips and tricks if you have
them.

Let me know!

Patrick Galligan

Rockefeller Archive Center