[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Travis CI and ArchivesSpace

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Sat Jul 29 01:15:36 EDT 2017

Jason,

Cool! I’m thinking that we’d probably be forking AS based upon our own codebase because of some pretty minor local customizations that are set up as plugins. We have some things that change layouts, changes to exporters, etc., and we want to do our due diligence in making sure that we’re not unexpectedly breaking something with each new release. Thought we could do it through automated methods rather than checking each plugin by hand each time.

-Patrick