[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Suppression of Agent Headings Within Digital Objects

Hubert J. Merrick hmerrick at colby.edu
Thu Jul 6 12:03:01 EDT 2017

Is there a way to suppress Agent headings without suppressing entire Digital
Objects? We have encountered some problems with duplication of Subject/Agent
headings, and we thought this could be alleviated by suppressing select
Agent headings (which we want to retain), but if there is a straightforward
way of doing this without suppressing entire digital objects (which we don't
want to suppress) the method is eluding us. Are we missing something
obvious?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

James Merrick, Colbiana Coordinator

Special Collections, Miller Library

Colby College

5150 Mayflower Hill