[Archivesspace_Users_Group] <%= javascript_include_tag "application" %>

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Feb 20 16:58:27 EST 2017

I was trying to get some javascript I had working on the frontend app working in the public app as well, and I see that one of my problems was that in the application templates:

 <%= javascript_include_tag "application" %>

occurs in the head for the frontend but it’s following the footer in the public interface.

( Thus errors from my header added jQuery code before jQuery loaded. )

Is there a reason this is done differently in the two servers ?
( It makes it kind of awkward to reuse code between the two interfaces. )

— Steve.