[Archivesspace_Users_Group] installing wildcard SSL cert, redirect http to https

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Wed Dec 13 15:37:36 EST 2017

Brian,

There is limited documentation in the README_HTTPS.md file.

<goog_1397951669>
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/bf7849472b0fcb91961c91764f757681670dc204/README_HTTPS.md

The technical documentation team has plans for enhancing this documentation
in 2018. You might reach out to one of its members if you're having trouble
with the configuration.

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/141197319/Tech+Docs+Workplan+for+2017-2018

Regards, Jason

Jason Loeffler
Technology Consultant | The American Academy in Rome
Minor Science | Application Development & Metadata Strategy
Brooklyn, New York
jason at minorscience.com
(347) 405-0826
minorscience (Skype)