[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ILS and AS

Cyndi Shein cyndi.shein at unlv.edu
Wed Dec 6 14:33:14 EST 2017

Hi All,

I'm not sure exactly what functions or edits you're looking for, but you
may be able to adapt an existing plugin while you work on a long-term
solution for integrating ASpace with your LSP or ILS.  UNLV Libraries uses
a plugin with check-boxes that allows us to customize the MARCXML fields
that ASpace exports. We use it to prepare records for import into OCLC
Connexion, reducing the manual editing we have to do.

The plugin is on GitHub:
https://github.com/l3mus/ArchivesSpace-authority-project/tree/master/unlv_marc_exporter

How we use the plugin and a screenshot of the staff interface is here:
http://elischolar.library.yale.edu/jcas/vol4/iss1/2/ (page 7-8 has the
explanation, page 16 has a screenshot).

Cyndi Shein
UNLV Libraries Special Collections and Archives Technical Services