[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding Aids not showing contents in 2.1.1

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Wed Aug 30 10:01:00 EDT 2017

Jesse,

Could you send me a copy of the EAD file?

On the "Container Inventory" page, there may or may not be facets depending on the data.  On the actual top-container page in the PUI (i.e. the second screenshot), though, there should be listing of every archival object, resource, and/or accession record that is linked to that top container as long as those link records are published and not suppressed.  But if the linked records aren't published or if they are suppressed, then you shouldn't see those archival objects, resources, or accessions anywhere else in the PUI -- do you see them on the "Collection Organization" tab?  My first guess would be that the linked components in your second screenshot aren't published, but first guesses don't often grasp all of the important details.

Mark