[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Spawning resources

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at lib.msu.edu
Fri Aug 25 10:49:15 EDT 2017

Hi all,
Yes, it would be something for the Staff Interface Enhancement Working Group!  Currently, we are still in the early stages of the group, but would be very interested in working with you both (and anyone else), in identifying what can be improved and making recommendations on how it can be improved.
This is currently a brainstorm document on new capabilities we’d like to see in the Staff Interface.  In there is currently in a very basic form some ideas about treating the default presets for Resources/Accessions as selectable/merge-able templates.  You all are welcome to add your ideas or create a JIRA ticket.  If you go with the JIRA route, please be sure to tag it with “staff_interface”  Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NLTIBOwRrHdztQli2QvcRgr-JAIOXy_5TUXAAR-DRvg/edit?usp=sharing
Lydia
--
Dr. Lydia Tang, CA, DMA, MLIS