[Archivesspace_Users_Group] rights types and upgrade to 2.1.1

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Tue Aug 22 15:06:24 EDT 2017

Following an upgrade from 1.5.1 to 2.1.1, we're seeing an issue with rights
statements.

It looks like the upgrade blows away our custom rights statement rights
types from the controlled value rights type enumeration leaving us with
only the new default types: copyright, license, statute, other.

In practice, attempting to edit default values for resources components
yields the following
<https://gist.github.com/minorscience/bbbb86d1380dd8ed3680f33bd3877b1f>.
This also prevents the creation of new resource components. Furthermore,
existing records have their rights statement rights type are overwriting
with 'other'.

Just wanted to inquire whether this is replicable for anyone else or
whether there is an additional upgrade task or documentation I'm missing.

Thanks, JL

Jason Loeffler
Technology Consultant | The American Academy in Rome
Brooklyn, New York
jason at minorscience.com
(347) 405-0826
minorscience (Skype)