[Archivesspace_Users_Group] help requested with an error message - missing attribute

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Thu Aug 17 09:58:15 EDT 2017

Hello,
We are unable to print to PDF a finding aid and I'm having trouble locating where this error is so I can correct it:

org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: null:3255:124: Missing attribute on fo:basic-link: Either external-destination or internal-destination must be specified. (See position 3255:124)

I've exported the EAD and at line 3255 there is a name entry.
I'm looking at the XML in Oxygen and have searched on "fo:basic-link" to no success.

Thanks in advance!

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist and Program Head for Born-digital Archives
Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries, Cambridge, Massachusetts
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/  @karirene69