[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AS Python Library

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Wed Aug 16 14:22:58 EDT 2017

Hi all,

As Christine mentioned in last week’s User Group email, we’re hoping to start work on an ArchivesSpace Python Library soon. I know many of you have already sent emails stating you might be interested, but would you mind resending them to me directly at pgalligan at rockarch.org<mailto:pgalligan at rockarch.org> ? We have a Github repo and team set up on ArchivesSpace Labs, but I need to add people to the team first, so send along your Github username as well.

Our first order of business will be to gather Python script and function examples all in one place, but I also want to set up some administrative stuff before we really get deep into the weeds. I’ll be scheduling an introductory call for working group volunteers in the next couple of weeks and we can talk about the best way to attack this.

Thanks for your patience and help!

Best,
Patrick Galligan