[Archivesspace_Users_Group] I can't find this element in the AS EAD

Daniel L Thacker Daniel.Thacker at tamuk.edu
Thu Aug 10 13:18:08 EDT 2017

Yeah, its not exported.  The import mappings  doesn't get me anywhere on the code. We are by-passing the csv  with the python script.

Why that field is important is by switching that field on and selecting 'embed', for jpg only, it will automatically display the jpeg with out clicking on the url under file versions (see attached picture).  It is a nice display and saves the user a click.

I think I know how to put it in the ps so I can upload to AS.  It is possibly the "linkrole":

<dao daotype="derived" coverage="whole" actuate="onrequest" show="new" linkrole="The Pippa and Porthos (cover)" href="http://brbl-media.library.yale.edu/images/1044151_quarter.jpg"></dao>

Thank you for responding.

Daniel Thacker

Digital Archivist