[Archivesspace_Users_Group] bulk export of MARCXML for use in EBSCO or other discovery service?

Dean DeBolt ddebolt at uwf.edu
Thu Sep 29 12:07:56 EDT 2016

To clarify on the MARC exporting, our library uses EBSCO discovery as its
main search box into the library collections, and I would like to include
the archives data that is presently in Archon and ArchivesSpace.   Since
Archon can export as a MARC record, EBSCO can use that ... but we need to
be able to produce a file of MARC data, not just print each record's MARC
data.    I'm assuming that the MARC is also in ArchivesSpace and we have
that running with the data exported in from Archon, too.

It's the MARC data that we want to export into one file as a .mrc file.

Dean

Dean DeBolt, University Librarian (Professor)/University Archivist
University Archives and West Florida History Center
University of West Florida Library
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
ddebolt at uwf.edu;   850-474-2213

West Florida History Center is the largest and most comprehensive
history collection about Pensacola and the West Florida region.
http://libguides.uwf.edu/universityarchives

Digital collections can be found at:  http://archives.uwf.edu/Archon/
<http://143.88.66.76/Archon/>