[Archivesspace_Users_Group] bulk export of MARCXML for use in EBSCO or other discovery service?

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Thu Sep 29 11:37:58 EDT 2016

Meaning exporting resources or archival objects or both? There is a
post-processing download option at /download_marc, though it only emits the
top level resource. This could probably be extended to include archival
objects.

Alternately, I would direct the member user to the work being done on the
OAI-PMH specification, partially documented here
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-803> and currently under
revision. If this is implemented, and I hope it is, it would include a
machine-accessible MARC responder, among other formats.

Does that help?

Best, Jason