[Archivesspace_Users_Group] moved ArchivesSpace to a different server, no longer able to access

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Sep 27 10:17:33 EDT 2016

Hi Shannon,

If they haven't already looked at it, your IT people should definitely take a look at the technical documentation about installing and running ArchivesSpace at http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/. Depending on the platform of the server and how it was set up originally, different things may be going on. Most of the settings are governed by the config file, which is in the archivesspace/config directory on the server where ArchivesSpace is installed. There's information about this file and configuring ArchivesSpace at http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/configuring-archivesspace/.

(If ArchivesSpace was set up at its own new domain, they'll need to make sure to update the DNS record with the new IP address, but that would be outside of ArchivesSpace itself.)

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>