[Archivesspace_Users_Group] “An error occurred loading this record" and merging Top Container questions

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Mon Sep 26 10:25:13 EDT 2016

Hi Christine,
Thanks for getting back to me.  I do have system permissions to edit/unsupress records, but I am concerned that there is a lingering bug in the middle of everything.  Attached is the screen shot, although I am not sure how helpful it will be.  There seems to be no way to load or edit this section, which appears to be currently unsupressed, since it shows up in the PDF export.
Another question that recently cropped up (sorry guys, lots of questions…) is if it’s possible to merge Top Containers?  From entering data in RDE and entering data in the conventional way, there somehow developed two duplicate top containers “Box X.”  Is there a simple way to merge these two?  Just curious!
Thanks, everyone, for putting up with my questions and for any help you could provide!
Lydia