[Archivesspace_Users_Group] location woes RESOLVED
ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Mon Sep 19 16:23:08 EDT 2016
Thanks to everyone who contacted me earlier. I am happy to say that my location woes are resolved. From my limited experience with the technical side of databases, what we ended up doing was roll back our server to the backup from overnight. That actually didn’t erase the location records, so then we deleted the indexer_state directory, which reindexed the solr back to the earlier version. That could be a bunch of goobledy-gook I just said, sorry about that, but I mean to say that (very happily), we are now rid of 6,500 bogus location records and I have learned to test my big ideas on our test server first!
Have a great evening!
More information about the Archivesspace_Users_Group