[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk detaching agent records from archival objects

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Wed Sep 14 14:07:51 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

A large of our archival object records were mistakenly imported with an
incorrect linked agent relationship. I don't see anything in the API for
manipulating linked agent relationships. Is there an undocumented linked
agent endpoint by chance? If not, is it possible to simply remove rows from
the linked_agent_rlshp table without fear of hosing a downstream table? I
see only foreign keys in that table but just want to confirm either way.

Thanks, Jason

Jason Loeffler
Technology Consultant | The American Academy in Rome