[Archivesspace_Users_Group] searchable archives now available for ArchivesSpace listservs

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Fri Sep 9 14:13:43 EDT 2016

Excellent!  This helps immensely and I don't feel like I need to retain listserv posts just-in-case anymore.

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/