[Archivesspace_Users_Group] LibraryHost

Clifford Allen clifford.allen at watermillcenter.org
Thu Oct 27 11:27:08 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Forgive me if this has been brought up before and is a dead-horse topic,
but as someone who is just beginning to implement ArchivesSpace, what are
the advantages/disadvantages of LibraryHost as compared to Atlas and
LYRASIS? As we are a small institution their lower price points are
attractive, but I'm wondering if that is because certain necessary
services/aspects aren't being offered.

Thanks so much in advance for weighing in.

Sincerely,

--
Clifford Allen
Archivist | The Watermill Center | Robert Wilson

JOIN US! | BECOME A MEMBER OF THE WATERMILL CENTER TODAY

Connect with us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/thewatermillcenter>,
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/watermillcenter>, Instagram
<http://instagram.com/watermillcenter>, Flickr,
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/watermillresidencies/> and Vimeo
<https://vimeo.com/watermillcenter>. Join our email list!
<http://watermillcenter.org/content/newsletter-signup>

The Watermill Center is the principal operation of the Byrd Hoffman
Watermill Foundation, a US 501(c)3 organization incorporated in the state
of New York.