[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Creating enumeration values via API

Alexander Duryee alexanderduryee at nypl.org
Fri Oct 21 14:01:37 EDT 2016

As part of our deployment process, I would like to have a script that
automatically adds new enumeration values to certain enumerations.
Querying on the /config/enumerations/:enumeration_id endpoint returns a
JSON object that ensconces a number of enumeration_value objects, so it
seems like I need to create the enumeration_value, then add that to the
enumeration.  However, there seem to be no endpoints for creating new
enumeration_value objects.  Is there another method that I should be using
to create/update enumerations with new values via the API?

Thanks,
--Alex

--
Alexander Duryee