[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Importing container profiles?

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Tue Oct 18 11:16:47 EDT 2016

Hello,

Attached is a quick JSON dump of all the container profiles we have in Denver’s ArchivesSpace instance so far. You’ll probably want to have someone take out all the created/last modified data if you use this, and I’m not 100% sure the dimensions are exactly accurate (I rounded up to the nearest quarter inch), but it covers most of the Gaylord boxes we buy in bulk. Titles include human-readable names as well as the Gaylord product code.

We added these one by one through the staff interface, so I’m not sure if there’s a non-API method we could have used to do it in a batch.  -k