[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unwanted Pre-populated of record fields

Lawlor, Susan LawlorS at tncc.edu
Tue Oct 11 14:32:19 EDT 2016

Follow up on this problem, just in case anyone else experiences it.   What Christine described was the issue, the unintended population of fields was occurring when we tried to start a new sibling record before the old one had completely finished loading.  A little patience solves the problem.

Susan