[Archivesspace_Users_Group] distinguishing between resources in Print to PDF area (was DACS 7.1.6 equivalent in ArchivesSpace)

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 16 13:13:15 EST 2016

Hi Kari,

Does using the Browse option rather than the typeahead when choosing a resource to print to PDF give you enough information to distinguish between results? Identifier is included on the browse screen but not in the typeahead results.

There are at least two relevant feature requests for this: one for having dates and extents display in browse/search results for accessions, resources, and digital objects: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1500 and another for having typeaheads for accessions, resources, and digital objects that include the identifier: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1410. Neither of these is currently in progress, but feel free to add comments to one or both of them if they sound like they would help with what you want to do.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>