[Archivesspace_Users_Group] https setup problem

Fleming, Jason flemingj at uncw.edu
Thu Nov 10 12:48:10 EST 2016

Hello,

We are trying to get https working on our staff side following the linked directions and we got it working for the sign in page. But, when we go to a record and click on view or edit it switches to http and breaks. I'm sure there is an easy fix for this and I was wondering if anyone had encountered this and could point it out?

*Note: I tried changing lines in config.rb and it didn't seem to make a difference so I left it alone.

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/README_HTTPS.md

[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/1311559?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/README_HTTPS.md>

archivesspace/README_HTTPS.md at master - GitHub<https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/README_HTTPS.md>
github.com
This document describes a simple approach for those wishing to install ArchivesSpace in such a manner that all end-user requests (i.e., URLs) are served over HTTPS ...

-Jason

Jason Fleming

University of North Carolina Wilmington

(910) 962-2675