[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Anyone have an export script (using API) for digital objects to go into DSpace?

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:05:48 EDT 2016

Hello,
We want to upload into DSpace metadata for digital objects that we select from ArchivesSpace.  Has anyone already created a script or method for doing this?  We are on DSpace v1.5.

Thank you for pointing me to documentation and sharing --

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/