[Archivesspace_Users_Group] In Search Of - XSLT to transform EAD export from ArchivesSpace into an HTML document

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:42:05 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I've checked on the ArchivesSpace wiki but there's nothing posted in Community contributed stylesheets.  Would you contact me if you've created a solution for exporting EAD from ArchivesSpace and then locally transforming it using Oxygen or some similar tool for creating a formatted Finding Aid?

We're having difficulty since we cannot suppress data from ArchivesSpace - so the EAD to PDF finding aids contain data that we don't want publically available.

How have others dealt with this?

Thank you!

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/