[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Question about intent behind container information

Michelle Paquette mpaquett at stanford.edu
Fri May 27 12:08:17 EDT 2016

We haven't converted to 1.5 yet and I haven't done work with containers at this point, so forgive me if I'm misunderstanding this. Based on this conversation, could I get a little clarification? So, if you don't have barcodes and you have multiple Box 1s in the same collection, ASpace will automatically assume they are the same and link them upon conversion, but only if they share the same title?

Michelle

Michelle Paquette
Cataloging & Metadata Librarian

Stanford University Libraries