[Archivesspace_Users_Group] password-reset.sh

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri May 27 11:58:58 EDT 2016

I was finding the script in the wrong location in an unpacked distribution, so it’s probably
due to a build bug that it never got added to ./build/target/archivesspace/launcher/scripts.
It may not have been intentional.

Re: colon: Yeah — it just looked wrong to me, but I didn’t actually want to run it and reset my passwords.

— Steve.