[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Barcodes in tree view

Kottman, Miloche mkottman at ku.edu
Fri May 27 11:56:13 EDT 2016

I agree that the display with the barcode impedes the display of the data that is the most relevant for processing.  If there is a need to retain the barcode in the hierarchy display some alternative suggestions that could work are:

*         Add a left-right scroll bar

*         Put the barcode in a separate column (all the way to the right)

*         Make the columns re-sizable

--Miloche

Miloche Kottman
Head of Cataloging and Archival Processing
University of Kansas Libraries
Lawrence, KS 66045
mkottman at ku.edu<mailto:mkottman at ku.edu>
785-864-3916 or 785-864-4823